Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Beginning

When i was younger, my dad used to take me to Lincoln Road (South Miami Beach) to participate in this thing he called "To see and be seen".

Almost 10 years later, I'm now on Lincoln Road.. working 6 days a week, for the last 9 month. So needless to say I see a lot of very interesting things, and people. I've started a collection of photos over the last couple of months with an idea to start a blog, so that people all over the world who can't "be seen" can see what Lincoln Road really has to offer.

So please Enjoy it, Tell your friends, or even if you have something you took a photo of on Lincoln Road email it to me here at LincolnRDfail@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha... oh sheesh. Loving this!!! you are too funny and quite a smartie. But, honestly, I don't know which is worse - his "tannorexia", or his total oblivion in his choice of swim attire. WTF... Seriously? He's got them hiked up all the way to the middle of his back AND,they are brazillian cut, NO LESS! Cute cut on a girl with a nice dumper, though (minus the hiked up the back part) Dude, 1984 called, they want their red swimsuit back... NOW!!!! Hahaha! Can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete